These regulations are an integral part of white paper RKT8 and can be adjusted by the decision of the community by voting on the blockchain. Version 2.0 takes effect November 16, 2018 and replaces version 1.0
What it is
Airdrop – free distribution of coins to the owners of tokens (token holders) RKT8. In essence, this is a redistribution of income from advertising sold on Raketa T8 resources among loyal project participants, as well as funds from the public portfolio (there will be a separate regulation about it)
The RKT8 token was released on the Waves blockchain with the following characteristics:
In other words, the RKT8 token is not a dividend and does not guarantee profitability, but is the status of a loyalty program for our subscribers. This encouragement of dedicated users who are interested in the development of the project and received tokens in one of the following ways:
- mining in the RKT8 robot for likes, comments, subscriptions and other targeted social actions
- winning in competitions held on our resources
- purchase on the exchange
At the same time, these regulations define the minimum guaranteed size of the distribution of coins, but by the decision of the project team, it can be increased, based on the increase in project income
Airdrop consists of 3 parts:
- minimum bonus – sent in the middle of the month and determined by the project team with a monthly increase (table below). Depends on the balance of the wallet at the time of the blockchain shot.
- additional bonus – sent at the end of the month according to the results of the calculation of the project income. Depends on the balance of the wallet at the time of the blockchain shot.
- annual bonus – sent at the beginning of the year (in January) according to the results of the annual work of the project and depends on the time of ownership of tokens
- community Bonus – sent out at the beginning of the year (in February), based on the amount of tokens sold from the Airdrop Fund and depends on the time of ownership of tokens
Airdrop is carried out in the following stages 2 times a month (in exceptional cases, if there are sponsors, airdrop can be held more often):
- announcement of airdrop and its conditions on the official telegram channel. Distribution is carried out 2 times a month – on Wednesdays in the middle of the month and on Wednesdays at the end of the month. In the middle of the month the minimum bonus is sent out. At the end of the month – the minimum bonus + additional bonus depending on the income of the project. At the beginning of the year, the annual bonus for the previous year
- a blockchain snapshot (identifying and fixing the purses’ balances for a specific date and time) via an API query and manually via an explorer. Users can always check the correctness of the image.
- sending an airdrop to the appropriate conditions for addresses within 3 days after airdrop in parts to eliminate the effect on the rate of the RKT8 token
Airdrop is sent to the addresses of holders of RKT8 coins Waves (at the rate of the dollar) or US Dollar
Distribution is carried out from the project funds from the address 3PMLiyRETrNEozd9nFWtRJyS9hQjQhijjaF, but in case of a lack of project income from advertising, the airdrop will be sent from the stabilization fund of airdrop, which is set at 50,000 rkt8. Fund assets can always be checked in the blockchain at 3PMLiyRETrNEozd9nFWtRJyS9hQjQhijjaF. In the event of a decrease in the fund’s resources, the user will be able to conclude that the project does not cope with the obligations. In case of stability of funds, the project is stable. With the growth of the project, the fund can be increased by voting
The fund is replenished quarterly at 9000 rkt8, which are put up for sale in the top glass with a sharp rise in the rate of the token with the arrival of advertisers in the rkt8 / usd trading pair. Usd received from the sale is distributed when sending out a community bonus
To obtain an airdrop, it is necessary to have a minimum number of tokens on the balance, which is set for a particular airdrop according to the following rules for the next 6 months (the decision is then made on the basis of a community vote). For the annual bonus and the community bonus, the basis of the transfer is the time of ownership of the tokens
Please note that the table shows the size of the minimum bonus. The size of the additional bonus is calculated by the end of the month, depends on the income of the project and is sent to token-holders along with Airdrop No. 2. The size of the annual bonus and the community bonus is also calculated
The time of ownership of tokens is a calculated parameter that depends on the period of ownership of a certain number of tokens and sets the percentage distribution of the annual bonus and community bonus. The amount is calculated according to the following formula:
(NDO:TT) х MB
where NDO – the number of days of ownership
TT- total term
MB – minimum balance
For example, we consider the annual TT bonus – from November 16 to January 31 – 77 days. MB on January 31 is 318 tokens. Tokenholder held this number of tokens from November 18 to January 31 – that is, 75 days – this is NDO. It turns out 75:77 = 97.4% tenure (NDO: TT). 318 x 97.4% = 309.732 rkt8. For the annual bonus, we select all the wallets that are on the balance of 318 tokens and carry out calculations. Token holders 10 people out of 8 owned 318 tokens 100% of the time (318×100% x8 = 2544), 1 person owned 318 tokens 97.4% of the time (318×97.4% x1 = 309.732) and 1 person 50% of the time (318×50% x1 = 159) . The sum of balances taking into account the period of ownership is 2544 + 309.72 + 159 = 3012.72. Suppose the allocation amount is $ 10,000: 3012.72 = $ 3.31 for each token, taking into account the tenure. It means that 8 people will receive $ 1052.58 each (318×3.31), 1 person will receive $ 1025.21 (309.732×3.31) and 1 more person will receive only $ 526.29 (159×3.31) because he owned this number of tokens
To calculate the community bonus, a similar formula is used, only the amount of the distribution does not depend on the annual profit of the project, but solely on the amount of usd on the balance of the airdrop fund received from the sale of tokens. For example, from November 16 to February 28, tokens were sold for the amount of $ 30,000 – this means that this amount will be distributed among tokenholders with 358 tokens on their balance sheets, adjusted for the tenure
The general term starts from December 1, 2018. To receive an annual bonus and a community bonus, you must create separate wallets (maybe one wallet to receive two bonuses) with at least the minimum balance – for the annual bonus it is 318 tokens, for the community bonus – 358 tokens. You can create 1 with a balance of 358 and get both bonuses on it + monthly airdrop 1 and 2. The wallet should not have outgoing and exchange transactions, except for orders to buy RKT8. If you violate these rules, the wallet is excluded from the sample.
The minimum balances are increasing and at the same time the percentage of airdrop increases – this is done to support existing investors and improve project loyalty – this way, those who received tokens randomly win and do not plan to participate in the development of the project are cut off. On the other hand, loyal users can always purchase a small amount in 2 weeks between handouts or earn money in the RKT8 robot